From: Roger <rogermc@grapevine.com.au>
Subject: OpenGL gl.getstring produces erroneous memory access under GLOBE_3D on Mac
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 21:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-09-25T21:10:33-07:00	[thread overview]

Mac OSX 10.11.6
XCode 8.0
GNAT GPL 2016 (20160515-49)
globe_3d_release_2016-07-05

I have been writing quite a lot of OPenGL in Ada using GLOBE_3D.

However, I have just tried to "Checking for OpenGL functionality" as described in Apple's OpenGL Programming Guide for Mac.
However,  gl.GetString(GL.VENDOR) and other calls to  gl.GetString result in:
raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : erroneous memory access

even if gl.GetString(GL.VENDOR)  is in the only instruction in the program.

Any ideas on what's causing this will be appreciated.

Roger