From: gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Ah, Usenet. How I Missed You.
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 22:27:26 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2016-10-28T22:27:26-07:00	[thread overview]

> Either way, so far Ada has both the "retro" cool factor of some of the
> oldest programming languages, as well as the "underrated" cool factor, of a
> language that has significant advantages in its intended uses.

Actually this "retro" factor is a perception due to the fact that older languages are still more widespread. Like some music bands of the '60s, the oldest have a special right of being eternally young ;-)...
"underrated" => "retro", it's how fashion works!
Gautier's Ada programming
http://sf.net/users/gdemont/