From: Jérôme <j.haguet@cadwin.com>
Subject: Zip / Unzip from an Ada progam - which library ?
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:26:55 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2007-11-16T01:26:55-08:00	[thread overview]

Hello

I need to handle Zip files,  from an Ada program of course, on a Win32
platform.
I have been looking at Unzip-Ada (http://homepage.sunrise.ch/mysunrise/
gdm/unzipada.htm)
(BTW, thanks to Gautier)

So, if anybody once had the same need, I would be grateful to know
what was the final solution.

Regards

Jérôme

PS : I already start to write zip procedure, without compression
only.
I have still a little problem with file name encoding, but If anybody
is interested, I could share my work.