From: Matthew Heaney <mheaney@on2.com>
Subject: Re: Container Library recommendations?
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 09:56:06 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2008-05-29T09:56:06-07:00	[thread overview]

On May 28, 3:39 pm, Dimonax <dimo...@nospam.net> wrote:

> What Ada libraries, that are in common use, would you recommend are best
> suited to Concurrent programming? I intend to keep the "core" of my
> applications well seperated from any dependencies on the host platform.
> Nonetheless I'm aware of the fact that different libraries are better
> suited to different platforms when concurrency is involved.

Ada is a building-block language.  Its language features operate
orthogonally, so you can mix and match as you see fit.

The easiest thing is to use the (sequential) container library already
included in the language, and then use whatever other building blocks
(e.g. protected objects) you need to satisfy your concurrency needs.

If you describe your specific need, we can probably show you what to
do.