From: fabien.chouteau@gmail.com
Subject: There's a problem with gnatclean on Windows GNAT Community 2018
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 09:26:32 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2018-06-12T09:26:32-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi all,

We want to let you know that a problem was detected in the 2018 Community
release for Windows.

Because of the installer, the run-time .ali files are not marked as read only.
As a result, gnatclean will remove all the .ali files from the installation,
including those of the run-time.

Until we release a fix, you can use these commands to mark the .ali as read
only:
$ cd <path_to_the_installation>
$ attrib +r /s *.ali

That's it :)