From: Gautier write-only <gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Ada 2005+ interface example
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 09:27:45 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2013-01-28T09:27:45-08:00	[thread overview]

Thanks a lot, I'll have a look.
Perhaps it would be useful that I explain why I would eventually use
interfaces.
I am reviving a "toy compiler" of the late 80's, SmallAda, which was
in Turbo Pascal and a Mac Pascal too, now translated in Ada and
working.
I would like to turn the low level machine code emission into a
"generic" form.
As I see it, it would be around a stream, with many methods, all
abstract for the root type, which would be implemented as code
emission for target processors (real or virtual).
And perhaps interfaces would be useful there (it is rather an
intuition).
Cheers
Gautier