From: Jerry <lanceboyle@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: New MacPorts / GNU Ada Release
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 12:32:16 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2009-02-17T12:32:16-08:00	[thread overview]

On Feb 17, 10:50 am, Martin Krischik <krisc...@me.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have released a new MacPort version of the GCC compiler [1].

Hi Martin,

Thanks for doing this.

Can I now have a working 4.3.x GNAT on a PPC Mac running OS X 10.5.x?
As you know, this combination has not been provided by MacAda.org. I
have been running their GNAT on my PPC Powerbook under OS X 10.4 but
have been unable to switch to 10.5 because of this "missing compiler."

If I understand correctly, due to your bootstrapping efforts, I can
use my existing MacAda compiler as the bootstrap by specifying +macada
(and presumably +ada and +powerpc).

Jerry