* GNAT NXT - Light Sensor and Motors
@ 2012-07-17 19:47 sergey.p.k
From: sergey.p.k @ 2012-07-17 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm playing with GNAT for Mindstorms, trying to program a basic line follower. My problem is I'm always getting a reading of 100 (percent) for the light sensor, regardless of any calibration attempts, and Enable_Floodlight(True); does not turn the light on.

Can it be because the NXT.Light_Sensors package only supports the NXT 1.0 light sensor, not the NXT 2.0 color sensor which I have?

Also, setting the motor power doesn't seem to work (I'm using NXT.Motors.Simple). Another version incompatibility?

Thanks
Sergej

* Re: GNAT NXT - Light Sensor and Motors
@ 2013-01-23 11:10 ` landowskitomasz
From: landowskitomasz @ 2013-01-23 11:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I am having exactly the same problem. Have you already solved it?

I'm developing line follower using ADA language and GNAT Environment, when I'm trying to get any value it is always 100. I am also using NXT 2.0.

There is one think more, motors are working for me.

Regards Tomasz