From: "bubble" <bubble@ares.com.tw>
Subject: Re: ActiveX Controls
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:29:40 +0800
Date: 2006-07-13T11:29:40+08:00	[thread overview]

Thomas,
check your environment configuration and source code is correct.
    1. ADA_SOURCE_PATH,ADA_INCLUDE_PATH environment variables should include
%GNATCOM HOME% \ framework
    2. PATH variable should be include %GNATCOM HOME% \tools

"compilation unit expected"
"illegal character"

check your souce to sure there is no invisible illegal character in your
source code and do not forget delete all *.o and *.ali in building path.
in some case,clean build will solve some unknown problem.

"Thomas Krueger" <thomas.krueger2@uni-rostock.de> ���g��l��s�D:44b4f8a3$1@news.uni-rostock.de...