* GtkOsxApplication bindings
@ 2018-12-22 12:07 ahlan.marriott
From: ahlan.marriott @ 2018-12-22 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

It seems to me that to make my Gtk Ada applications look and feel more like standard OSX applications I need to use GtkOsxApplication - if only to catch the menu quit and associated file callbacks.

However GtkAda does not seem to include bindings to GtkOsxApplication.

Does anyone know whether these bindings are available?
If So where?
If not, then is there a  technical reason not to attempt to make some bindings?
Would this be very difficult?

Yuletide felicitations,
Ahlan

* Re: GtkOsxApplication bindings
@ 2018-12-22 13:54 ` Per Sandberg
From: Per Sandberg @ 2018-12-22 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Ahlan

I did a quick glance on the C header-files and it looks pretty straight
forward to bind using the same pattern as in the other bindings in GtkAda.

/P