From: ahlan.marriott@gmail.com
Subject: GtkOsxApplication bindings
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2018 04:07:10 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2018-12-22T04:07:10-08:00	[thread overview]

Hi,

It seems to me that to make my Gtk Ada applications look and feel more like standard OSX applications I need to use GtkOsxApplication - if only to catch the menu quit and associated file callbacks.

However GtkAda does not seem to include bindings to GtkOsxApplication.

Does anyone know whether these bindings are available?
If So where?
If not, then is there a  technical reason not to attempt to make some bindings?
Would this be very difficult?

Yuletide felicitations,
Ahlan