From: DreySf@gmx.net (Drey)
Subject: Code Search :-)
Date: 5 Jun 2003 12:00:41 -0700
Date: 2003-06-05T19:00:41+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi !

I have a small problem...
or i think i�m too lazy or i ask my self why i schould code something,
that already has been coded :-)

I search for a package that is able make methods on a type alike an
array.
What i want from this type "Field" that ist works like an array (the
dimensions of course are variable) but with one feature: I want to be
able to change the borders of dimensions (Increase,Decrease).
I hope i say it understandably. :-)

Example:
I have a Field that is limited
Var : Fieldtype( 1..3 , 1..6 , 1..8 ) of Elementtype

and after the Icrease(Dimension => 1, Border => 1) operation on the
"Var" look like this: (It have the same Values of elementtype as
before)
Var : Fieldtype( _1..4_ , 1..6 , 1..8 ) of Elementtype

I tried to make it with Lists (access types), and i will further try
to improve my code, but i hope that there is anybody who can help me
:-)

Thank You

Greeeeeez Andre