From: "Manuel G. R." <mgrojo@ya.com>
Subject: Re: Emacs 22 (CVS) and ada-find-**-references
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 00:19:10 +0200
Date: 2006-06-05T00:19:10+02:00	[thread overview]

J�r�me escribi�:
> As there were quite few answers, it would be interesting to know what
> IDE is the one you prefer to work with gnat/gcc on Windows (GPS ?,
> Emacs/ada-mode ?, ...)
>
> Please feel free to give your opinion.

Why restrict the survey to Windows? I use Emacs/ada-mode as my preferred
IDE in both Linux and Solaris. I hope Emacs 22 will come with an
improved support for Ada. Sorry that my knowledge of Emacs Lisp is not
enough to help.

--
Ada programming tutorial: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Ada_Programming
Tutorial de programaci�n en Ada: