From: Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>
Subject: Emacs Ada mode; drop elisp parser?
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-07-26T13:28:31-07:00	[thread overview]

Emacs Ada mode users:

Does anyone object if I drop the elisp parser in the next release?

In improving the navigation and indent results, I'm changing the
semantics of the grammar actions. I'm doing that in Ada for the process
parser; I'd rather not have to repeat it in elisp for the elisp parser.

The elisp parser does not support error correction, so there's no reason to be using it.