* "Ada for Automation" Demo Portal
@ 2017-03-23 15:10 slos
From: slos @ 2017-03-23 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Thanks to Gnoga (D. Botton) and Simple Components (D. Kazakov), Ada for Automation can offer a Demo Portal so that you can play with it without having to install / build anything.

It features :
- applications running in the cloud and using Modbus TCP protocol to communicate thanks to libmodbus binding
- and applications using PROFINET IO protocol thanks to Hilscher cifX 50-RE board and netRAPID module.

Here is the link to it :
http://ada4automation.slo-ist.fr/

Feedback appreciated !
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Stéphane
http://slo-ist.fr/ada4autom

* Re: "Ada for Automation" Demo Portal
@ 2017-03-24 14:42 ` Alejandro R. Mosteo
From: Alejandro R. Mosteo @ 2017-03-24 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 23/03/17 16:10, slos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks to Gnoga (D. Botton) and Simple Components (D. Kazakov), Ada for Automation can offer a Demo Portal so that you can play with it without having to install / build anything.
>
> It features :
> - applications running in the cloud and using Modbus TCP protocol to communicate thanks to libmodbus binding
> - and applications using PROFINET IO protocol thanks to Hilscher cifX 50-RE board and netRAPID module.
>
> Here is the link to it :
> http://ada4automation.slo-ist.fr/
>
> Feedback appreciated !
> Thanks in advance.

Very cool! Gnoga is in my to-play-with list since some time now...

@ 2017-03-27  8:49   ` slos
From: slos @ 2017-03-27  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Le vendredi 24 mars 2017 15:42:25 UTC+1, Alejandro R. Mosteo a écrit :
> On 23/03/17 16:10, slos wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Thanks to Gnoga (D. Botton) and Simple Components (D. Kazakov), Ada for Automation can offer a Demo Portal so that you can play with it without having to install / build anything.
> >
> > It features :
> > - applications running in the cloud and using Modbus TCP protocol to communicate thanks to libmodbus binding
> > - and applications using PROFINET IO protocol thanks to Hilscher cifX 50-RE board and netRAPID module.
> >
> > Here is the link to it :
> > http://ada4automation.slo-ist.fr/
> >
> > Feedback appreciated !
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> Very cool! Gnoga is in my to-play-with list since some time now...
>

> > Best Regards,
> > Stéphane
> > http://slo-ist.fr/ada4autom

Thanks for the comment.
Yes, Gnoga is really a cool thing.

The next items I want to play with are the MQTT and SMTP features that were added to Simple Components by Dmitry.

Best Regards,
Stéphane
http://slo-ist.fr/ada4autom