From: Josiah Smith <jsmith613@gatech.edu>
Subject: Problem compiling GTKAda examples (gtk.ads not found)
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:08:47 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2017-08-16T13:08:47-07:00	[thread overview]

I'm trying to run the helloworld program included in GTKAda's examples. (http://www.adacore.com/developers/code-samples/gtkada-examples/)(examples\tutorial\helloworld).  I'm on windows and have used the installers for gtkada, gnatgpl, and gprbuild.  It looks like gnat and gtkada are added to the path correctly.  Trying to run the code in the command line (gcc -c hello.adb) yields:

file "gdk.ads" not found
"Hello_Package (spec)" depends on "Gdk (spec)"
"Hello(body)" depends on "Hello_Package (spec)"
"Hello_Package (spec)" depends on "Gtk (spec)"
file "gtk.ads" not found
file "gtk.ads" not found
file "gtk.ads" not found
file "gtk.ads" not found

Do I need to create a project out of these files and include "with gtkada" in the project file to compile this, or am I doing something wrong from the command line?