From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Re: is gonga going to dominate the web still? glen hinkle vid interesting
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 13:00:04 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-07-22T13:00:04-07:00	[thread overview]

> What apps have you realized?

Apps I know of:

The Gnoga.com site, some samples there snake game, connect four, mine detector, and a chat room app.

I am working on an Ada IDE and GUI builder so far code editing (highlighting etc), some project management including easy plugin of downloadable components.

In my company using it for patient check in/out, some medical documents, etc.

I know it is being used for a commercial home automation system

There is work on using it for some factory automation and I know of a few other projects in the works.

It is new and takes time for word to spread but there are users already.

Once I have a more full development environment I suspect traction will pick up for use. It is a far better way to develop front ends to embedded systems than typical web style control panels and it is possible and easy to do more secure front ends then most desktop UIs can provide.

David Botton