* Announce: Updated version of ada-lapack on sourceforge
@ 2013-01-06  0:46 Leo Brewin
From: Leo Brewin @ 2013-01-06  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

I've updated the ada-lapack library on sourceforge.

The most significant change since the initial release is the change in the
pacakge spec to use the standard real and complex arrays provided by Ada.Numerics.
The package now conforms with Ada Annex G.3.

New procedues in this release are

   gesdd and gesvd (implementing dgesdd, dgesvd, zgesdd and zgesvd).

Minor housekeeping has also be done to the code base.

You can find the code at

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ada-lapack/

Comments, opinions, suggestions etc. are most welcome.

Cheers,
Leo

* Re: Announce: Updated version of ada-lapack on sourceforge
@ 2013-01-07 21:57 ` Jerry
From: Jerry @ 2013-01-07 21:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Saturday, January 5, 2013 5:46:24 PM UTC-7, Leo Brewin wrote:
> Greetings,
> I've updated the ada-lapack library on sourceforge.
> The most significant change since the initial release is the change in the
> pacakge spec to use the standard real and complex arrays provided by Ada.Numerics.
> The package now conforms with Ada Annex G.3.
> New procedues in this release are
>
>    gesdd and gesvd (implementing dgesdd, dgesvd, zgesdd and zgesvd).

> Minor housekeeping has also be done to the code base.
>
> You can find the code at

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/ada-lapack/
>
> Comments, opinions, suggestions etc. are most welcome.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Leo

Thanks, Leo. G.3 compatibility is _huge_!
Jerry