From: aek@vib.usr.pu.ru (Alexander Kopilovitch)
Subject: Re: Ariane5 FAQ, 3rd draft
Date: 24 Jul 2003 14:29:37 -0700
Date: 2003-07-24T21:29:39+00:00	[thread overview]

Hyman Rosen wrote:

>  Alexandre E. Kopilovitch wrote:
> >   Those persons naturally have mostly consumer-like expectations
>
>I'm curious as to what your sources are for these beliefs.

First, your question will definitely look better with slighly more quoting
before it, something like this:

> >... persons with political, diplomatic, economical etc. rather than technical
> >background and/or experience into the high management of the project.
> > Those persons naturally have mostly consumer-like expectations about modern
> >high-tech devices.
>
>I'm curious as to what your sources are for these beliefs.

Second, I'm not sure for which part of the statement you are asked for the
sources: are you in doubt that "persons with political, diplomatic, economical
etc. rather than technical background and/or experience" should have "mostly
consumer-like expectations about modern high-tech devices", or you are wondering
why that is "natural"?

Alexander Kopilovitch                      aek@vib.usr.pu.ru
Saint-Petersburg
Russia