* ADASTUDIO 2011 to be or not to be
@ 2011-11-01  9:18 leonid
From: leonid @ 2011-11-01  9:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Colleagues.
 I turn to you with the following question - Does anyone use
ADASTUDIO2011 in their projects, or it is dead born child, that is
possible. If you does, what are the problems or requests you have, and
if not, then I'll get to the problems of information security. In
particular, what do you think about the following scheme: User A
encrypts the message quantum with random key and sends it to B. He
encrypts his random key and returns the A, A decrypts and sends B,
decrypts, reads, and sends a confirmation generated by the new random
keys.
Than you. Leonid

* Re: ADASTUDIO 2011 to be or not to be
@ 2011-11-03  8:48 ` Jerry
From: Jerry @ 2011-11-03  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Nov 1, 2:18 am, leonid <leonid.dul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Colleagues.
>  I turn to you with the following question - Does anyone use
> ADASTUDIO2011 in their projects, or it is dead born child, that is
> possible. If you does, what are the problems or requests you have

I have looked at this several times wondering if it will work on OS X
but always find the web page for it,
http://users1.jabry.com/adastudio/index.html
very confusing and not especially informative. There seem to be
several projects described on the same page and it is unclear how they
relate to one another if at all. It is also unclear what the
requirements are. Do I need Qt? Or Tk? Also, I am unable to download
the files which are apparently for some reason on a DVD image.

This seems to be a good piece of work but your web site needs work.

Jerry