From: Britt <britt.snodgrass@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: AIDE by Stéphane Rivière
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:19:47 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2009-09-03T08:19:47-07:00	[thread overview]

On Sep 2, 10:56 pm, Michael A <michael.m.ay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Experienced pgmr her but new to Ada, and using Stéphane Rivière's AIDE
> downloaded development environment, but can't get it configured
> properly to have gnatmake.exe in path.
>
> Can anyone consult for me to get it configured properly?

I can't help you with AIDE since I've never seen it.  However I
suggest you also look at the GPL edition of the GNAT Programming
Studio (GPS) if you are using GNAT and are new to Ada.  GPS is easy to
configure and use, and it is "aware" of GNAT project files. It's
available from http://libre.adacore.com/libre/

- Britt