From: almroth@attglobal.net (Andreas Almroth)
Subject: Re: GNAT 3.13p build for Solaris 8_x86
Date: 12 Jul 2001 03:38:52 -0700
Date: 2001-07-12T10:38:53+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi all again!

Well, said and done... I have now compiled a binary package of
GNAT 3.13p for Solaris 8_x86. It is distributed in the standard
pkg format (that is, use pkgadd). It installs in /opt/AAgnat313p,
in order to not disturb any other GCC/GNAT related software in
/usr/local.

I have made it available on my home page http://pws.prserv.net/almroth.
Look at the Software page (http://pws.prserv.net/almroth/software.html).

Taken the limited space I have, I would appreciate if someone could
transfer the file to a public Ada FTP resource, so that I can remove
it from my web space.

Well, I hope you will have use for the package... I sure have now...

And Robert, thanks for the enlightning response! :)

Cheers,
Andreas