From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: I think i have just found the solution for buffer overflow problem
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 14:53:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2019-09-27T14:53:24-07:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, September 27, 2019 at 1:20:22 PM UTC-6, Wisdom90 wrote:

> And as you have noticed i have just written before the following:
>

> "And as you are noticing i am posting about modern Object Pascal of
> Delphi and Freepascal because they look like ADA."
>

> I am posting here because since modern Object Pascal looks like ADA,
> so i have looked at ADA and it is very easy for me to learn "very" fast,
No.
Observably, *YOU HAVE NOT LEARNED ADA* — Observably, *YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF DOING SO*.

> but as you are noticing i am posting about some of my projects of
> modern Object Pascal since as modern Object Pascal looks like ADA ,
And JavaScript "looks like" C... but the two are vastly different in terms of semantics.

Just quit trying to justify yourself.
Say "I'm sorry, I was wrong."

> so it is easy to port many of my projects in modern Object Pascal to ADA.
No, you have no idea what you are talking about. "Porting" isn't just cut-and-paste into an editor and fix a few syntax errors.
Here, read this: http://www.freeinfosociety.com/media/pdf/2894.pdf