From: baesso91@gmail.com
Subject: polyorb TASKING ERROR
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 05:39:42 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-03T05:39:42-07:00	[thread overview]

I'm develop a project using polyorb and DSA. The application run, but suddendly this polyorb exception is thrown.

polyorb.orb_controller: attempt to re-enter critical section
polyorb.orb: ORB.Run got exception:
polyorb.orb: Exception name: TASKING_ERROR
Message: Failure during activation
PID: 3

polyorb.orb_controller: attempt to re-enter critical section
polyorb.orb: ORB.Run got exception:
polyorb.orb: Exception name: PROGRAM_ERROR
Message: adjust/finalize raised POLYORB.PROTOCOLS.GIOP.GIOP_ERROR: polyorb-protocols-giop-common.adb:728
PID: 3

I found documentation explaining that the reason may be giving during rendezvous between tasks, but i don't use it.
The message says that critical sections are involved, but i don't understand if there is a deadlock or somebody else.