From: Norbert Caspari <nnc@gmx.li>
Subject: many thanks to all the people who give me useful hints!
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 12:49:37 +0100
Date: 2006-02-26T12:49:37+01:00	[thread overview]

Thank you very much to all the people, who gave me some more useful tips
and hints about Ada programming. Especially the information about the
unchecked conversion, unchecked union and about the overlay conversion are
particular interesting for me. Don't worry, I'm familiar with assembler
programming and I have particular imagination about the code, the compiler
will produce from my sources.

Especially the hint about the Wikibook is very useful for me. Thanks a lot
for giving me this advice!

If somebody could mention a book about Ada, especially for embedded system
programming, I would be very happy.

Thanks a lot for you kind help!

Best regards, Norbert.

PS: please excuse my horrible english, it's not my native language ;-)