* Ada Assembler messages? Invlid Push
       [not found] <BAY116-F35EC1AA4AE30ABEE29F067D7920@phx.gbl>
@ 2007-02-11  1:55 `   jpluto
From:   jpluto @ 2007-02-11  1:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: comp.lang.ada

Please another error message after downloading adacore gnat and installing
it on Linxu.

When we compile a simple ada program we get the following error.

The compiler is still not running.

Assembler messages:
/tmp/ccN4lNOM.s:15839: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `push'

thank you

something more.
http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_gratitude&FORM=WLMTAG

* Re: Ada Assembler messages? Invlid Push
@ 2007-02-11  2:58   ` Markus E Leypold
From: Markus E Leypold @ 2007-02-11  2:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

"  jpluto" <jpluto@hotmail.com> writes:

> Please another error message after downloading adacore gnat and
> installing it on Linxu.
>
> When we compile a simple ada program we get the following error.
>
> The compiler is still not running.
>
> Assembler messages:
> /tmp/ccN4lNOM.s:15839: Error: suffix or operands invalid for `push'

Do you have more information? Operating system, how did the stuff get
installed etc?

Looks a bit like the assembler that is called doesn't have the right
version. How did your other problem repair itself? I'd appreciate a
bit of context.

Regards -- Markus