* Where can I download GNAT for the Mac?
@ 1997-10-15  0:00 John Gluth
From: John Gluth @ 1997-10-15  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've grep'd around the web, and keep finding stale links,
or links that puke on the download, or links that just
have updates, or info about updates...

Can someone point me at the proper (US) site from which
to download a complete GNAT for the PowerMac?

Thx!

John

* Re: Where can I download GNAT for the Mac?
@ 1997-10-18  0:00 ` Matthew Heaney
From: Matthew Heaney @ 1997-10-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <622t39$as6@hacgate2.hac.com>, John Gluth
<jpgluth@ccgate.hac.com> wrote:

>I've grep'd around the web, and keep finding stale links,
>or links that puke on the download, or links that just
>have updates, or info about updates...
>
>Can someone point me at the proper (US) site from which
>to download a complete GNAT for the PowerMac?

It's a NYU:

<ftp://ftp.cs.nyu.edu/pub/gnat/powermac>

I obviously had some installation problems, becuase I was unable to get the
compiler to compile anything.  If you have success getting it to work, can
you let me know, so I can pick your brain about how to get GNAT working on
my Mac too?

Thanks,
Matt

Matthew Heaney
Software Development Consultant
<mailto:matthew_heaney@acm.org>
(818) 985-1271

* Re: Where can I download GNAT for the Mac?
@ 1997-10-18  0:00 ` David Taylor
From: David Taylor @ 1997-10-18  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

wrote:

>I've grep'd around the web, and keep finding stale links,
>or links that puke on the download, or links that just
>have updates, or info about updates...
>
>Can someone point me at the proper (US) site from which
>to download a complete GNAT for the PowerMac?
>
>Thx!
>
>John

Go to http://www.gnat.com and follow your nose.

dave taylor