From: Dale Stanbrough <dstanbro@bigpond.net.au>
Subject: using pragma export/adainit/adafinal with gnat...
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 12:21:59 GMT
Date: 2002-08-02T12:21:59+00:00	[thread overview]

I've read the gnat user's guide, and i have the
pragma export set up fine. I can manage to create
a program with a C main, and no elaboration required
(pure packages).

However when i try to call on adainit and adafinal
from the C program (after doing gnatbind -n), i keep
getting link errors with the symbols

   _adainit
   _adafinal

not being found.

Any ideas on the exact series of commands required?

Dale