* Using NCurses with Ada
@ 2002-11-09 20:49 Frank Gregor
From: Frank Gregor @ 2002-11-09 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to write a small command line tool using the NCurses library. I'm new
to Ada and searching the Net for a while looking for some examples how I can
do that.
Can anyone give me some hints...?

--
:wq!
phranck

* Re: Using NCurses with Ada
@ 2002-11-10  4:20 ` John Stoneham
From: John Stoneham @ 2002-11-10  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Frank Gregor" <phranck@phranck.net> wrote in message
> I want to write a small command line tool using the NCurses library. I'm
new
> to Ada and searching the Net for a while looking for some examples how I
can
> do that.
> Can anyone give me some hints...?

The GNU NCurses 5.2 package has built-in bindings for Ada95. I've never used
it, but I can tell you there is a "sample-curses_demo.adb" (along with
several others) in the source distribution.

Hope this helps.

-- John Stoneham
(to email, reverse the domain)

* Re: Using NCurses with Ada
@ 2002-11-10 21:59 ` Dale Stanbrough
From: Dale Stanbrough @ 2002-11-10 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Frank Gregor wrote:

> I want to write a small command line tool using the NCurses library. I'm new
> to Ada and searching the Net for a while looking for some examples how I can
> do that.
> Can anyone give me some hints...?

I've written a simple forms based package that can be found at...

http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~dale/software/index.html

which uses curses (not ncurses).

Dale