From: dsmith@clark.net (Doug Smith)
Subject: Preview of WebAda v1.1
Date: 1996/12/03
Date: 1996-12-03T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

For those interested, I have set up the next version of WebAda
for you to preview. It is functional and as far as I know,
compatible with the first version. Please use the feedback
link to send suggestions and problem reports directly to me.
This is the frame-based version.

 <http://www.clark.net/pub/dsmith/webada>

If you wish to wait for the final release of version 1.1,
watch this newsgroup for the announcement. It will contain
both frame and non-frame versions and will, of course, be
integrated with the AdaIC documentation and Lovelace tutorial.

Doug
<mailto:dsmith@clark.net>