* Ada scripts for CGI
@ 1998-01-29  0:00 Sam Valenti
From: Sam Valenti @ 1998-01-29  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anybody know how or where I could find a place that gives
information about making scripts for CGI on the web.  I am also new to
CGI and fairly new to ADA so let me know if this question is totally
off-base.  Thanks in advance
Sam

* Re: Ada scripts for CGI
@ 1998-02-02  0:00 ` Jacob Sparre Andersen
From: Jacob Sparre Andersen @ 1998-02-02  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: x498

In article <34D11F9C.64ABE56E@truman.edu>, Sam Valenti <x498@truman.edu>
asked for information on writing CGI programs in Ada (it's not an
acronym).

Have a look at the Ada binding to CGI by David A. Wheeler
(wheeler@ida.org). You can find it at
<URL:http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/ada/swcomps/cgi/cgi.html>. I
have used it for all my CGI programs.

Greetings,

Jacob

* Re: Ada scripts for CGI
@ 1998-02-03  0:00 ` Doug Smith
From: Doug Smith @ 1998-02-03  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

In article <34D11F9C.64ABE56E@truman.edu>, Sam Valenti <x498@truman.edu> wrote:

> Does anybody know how or where I could find a place that gives
> information about making scripts for CGI on the web.  I am also new to
> CGI and fairly new to ADA so let me know if this question is totally
> off-base.  Thanks in advance
> Sam

Check out:
  <http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/compilers/webada/developers/>

Which describes a full archetecture for using Ada and cgi scripts.
Specifically, a binding based on David Wheeler's is included at:
  <http://sw-eng.falls-church.va.us/AdaIC/compilers/webada/source/cgi/>

If you make use of it, I welcome suggestions on how to improve it!

Doug Smith, EDS
dsmith@clark.net

--
Doug