From: dorfman@netcom.com (Merlin Dorfman)
Subject: Re: Original source for MIL-STD-SDD requested
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 1994 00:34:04 GMT
Date: 1994-09-26T00:34:04+00:00	[thread overview]

Don Tyzuk (841613t@dragon.acadiau.ca) wrote:

: Could someone please point me to the office that is responsible
: for MIL-STD-SDD?

     MIL-STD-SDD (498) was developed by the Harmonization Working
Group, chaired by Dr. Raghu Singh of SPAWAR (Space and Naval Warfare
Command), Arlington, VA.  E-mail me if you need more information or
want to contact individuals on the HWG.
                                   Merlin Dorfman
                                   DORFMAN@NETCOM.COM