* GNAT for m68k
@ 2005-12-25 23:44 Anne Mayque
From: Anne Mayque @ 2005-12-25 23:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there :-)
I am looking for GNAT or other ADA-95 compiler for my old 68k Macintosh.

As I have found out, the version of GNAT working on m68k should be 3.04 and
possible name of the file could be one of those:
gnat-3.04-68k-bin.tar.gz
gnat-3.04-68k-install
gnat-3.04-68k.sea.hqx
GNAT-68k.tar.gz

If you happen to have this thing, I would be really grateful if you could
reply here or send it to me (mayque [ a.t ] op.pl)
thanks a lot
have a merry christmas:)
Anne

* Re: GNAT for m68k
@ 2005-12-26  8:58 ` krischik
From: krischik @ 2005-12-26  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Anne

If you do find the files - by whatever means - could you also make them
avaialble on http://gnuada.sourceforge.net - so others never need to
search for them again.

Thank you

Martin

* Re: GNAT for m68k
@ 2005-12-26 16:21   ` Britt Snodgrass
From: Britt Snodgrass @ 2005-12-26 16:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Google found them at
http://www.filesearching.com/cgi-bin/s?t=n&l=en&q=ftp.cnam.fr/pub4/PAL/compiler/gnat/distrib/mac68k

* Re: GNAT for m68k
@ 2005-12-26 16:49     ` Britt Snodgrass
From: Britt Snodgrass @ 2005-12-26 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Britt Snodgrass wrote:
> Google found them at
> http://www.filesearching.com/cgi-bin/s?t=n&l=en&q=ftp.cnam.fr/pub4/PAL/compiler/gnat/distrib/mac68k

I should have mentioned that
ftp://ftp.cnam.fr/pub4/PAL/compiler/gnat/distrib is an FTP site that
allows anyone to login in as "anonymous" and use any email address as a
password.  It looks like it an an old mirror of the Public Ada Library
(PAL) FTP site

All of the old GNAT versions used to be archived in the .../private/old
directory on the old NYU FTP site. I hope someone make a copy of all of
them. I probably have many of them on some Public Ada Library (PAL)
CD-ROMs in my basement.

Britt

* Re: GNAT for m68k
@ 2005-12-26 20:29       ` Anne
From: Anne @ 2005-12-26 20:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I should have mentioned that
> ftp://ftp.cnam.fr/pub4/PAL/compiler/gnat/distrib is an FTP site that
> allows anyone to login in as "anonymous" and use any email address as a
> password.

Thank you for helping me out! :-)

I actually found this site earlier but couldn't login, it worked only now
when I entered my real e-mail address.
thanks
kind regards,anne