From: "Pat Rogers" <progers@classwide.com>
Subject: Re: Performance on compilers
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:39:52 -0500
Date: 2001-06-08T10:39:52-05:00	[thread overview]

"Kjell Mesch" <kjell.mesch@linREMOVEux.nu> wrote in message
news:90B987268kjellmeschlinuxnu@130.100.128.24...
> Hi
>
> I'm looking for some kind of performance test on ada compilers.
> (Green Hill vs Gnat)
> Can anyone point me in some direction? :-)

Yes -- don't do it blind, get an evaluation support agreement (or whatever
name such things go by) from all vendors of interest so that you can get
meaningful results.  That way you know that the results you get for any one
of them are as good as they can be, and also that comparing them makes
sense.

---
Patrick Rogers                       Consulting and Training in:
http://www.classwide.com          Real-Time/OO Languages
progers@classwide.com               Hard Deadline Schedulability Analysis
(281)648-3165                                 Software Fault Tolerance