From: dkumar@blackcat (Deepak Kumar)
Subject: Ada/C++ interface (SPARC Works)
Date: 1995/04/19
Date: 1995-04-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Has anyone tried to interface/use C++ code through Ada programs successfully
using the SUN Ada and SUN C++ compilers?

I have some code that uses a C library function, I compile this with the
SPARC C++ compiler and it doesn't link with the Ada code. if I compile
it with GCC it links just fine.

SUN has not been very helpful (what is new!) and very slow in responding.

Thanks!

Deepak.

--
Deepak Kumar
Department of Mathematics & Computer Science