* Bindings for high-performance vector x matrix multiplication libraries?
@ 2005-11-05  5:50 Bobby D. Bryant
From: Bobby D. Bryant @ 2005-11-05  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Does anyone know of FOSS bindings for ATLAS or some other high-performance
implementation of vector x matrix multiplication?

Thanks,
--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas

* Re: Bindings for high-performance vector x matrix multiplication libraries?
@ 2005-11-05 12:17 ` Bobby D. Bryant
From: Bobby D. Bryant @ 2005-11-05 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005, bdbryant@mail.utexas.edu (Bobby D. Bryant) wrote:

> Does anyone know of FOSS bindings for ATLAS or some other high-
> performance implementation of vector x matrix multiplication?

Never mind; I found Duncan Sands' Ada_BLAS,
http://topo.math.u-psud.fr/~sands/Programs/BLAS/

I've only tried one procedure, but it links and works OK with the
ATLAS BLAS, http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/.

--
Bobby Bryant
Austin, Texas