From: "Mike Mohr" <nospam@nowhere.com>
Subject: Cost of ObjectAda
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 15:00:25 GMT
Date: 2001-10-09T15:00:25+00:00	[thread overview]

I tacked this question onto the end of another post
and didn't receive any response.

Does anyone know the cost of the commercial version
of ObjectAda.  I have been toying with the free version
and I like it, so I was wondering what the next step
up the ladder would cost.

I was not able to find any pricing information
on their web site.