From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: new problems with win32ada
Date: 1998/08/01
Date: 1998-08-01T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

<<: I've compiled win32ada with patch and renaming win32ada.a to
: libwin32ada.a, gnatlink gives me a lot of  "undefined reference
: to " (examples undefinite reference to sendmessage, invalidaterect etc.)
: etc.. Why?

Note that you must have a valid SDK license to legally use the Win32ada
bindings.

The SDK license should come with everythingt you need in the event it is
not already installed on your system.