From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: ASIS-for-GNAT questions...
Date: 1998/05/25
Date: 1998-05-25T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Gary asks

<<Does anyone know if...
   There continue to be public releases of ASIS-for-GNAT?
   If so, any idea when the next release might be?

Development of ASIS-for-GNAT is continuing, and as with all elements of
our technology, we will make continued public releases from time to time,
but we do not give advance estimates of the schedules for any public
releases.

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies