From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Gnat (3.10p) on RedHat Linux := Frustration
Date: 1998/05/21
Date: 1998-05-21T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

<<I know that the development crew does not want any pressure put
on them, but somewhere I have read, that they are already running
gnat-3.11 on RedHat-5.0 based systems.

It is not an issue of not wanting any pressure put on us, it is simply a
matter of priorities. Clearly support of our customers must come first,
since that pays the bills for continuing support of all aspects of the
GNAT project, including the public releases.

But we will continue to make public releases from time to time as we
always have!

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies