From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Ada95 compiler for Solaris/Intel
Date: 1998/05/06
Date: 1998-05-06T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Katy Young asks

<<I am looking for Ada95 compilers on
Unix-Intel(Unixware or SCO Unix).  Can anyone shed some light on this?

We did a port of GNAT to SCO a long time ago, and it is probably around
somewhere, but is now very out of date. A port would not be hard, and we
do have some other interested customers, so a GNAT port is a possibility.

We do have a port for OpenNT, which you might also investigate (OpenNT is
a full implementation of Unix running as an NT subsystem, check out
www.softway.com for details).

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies