From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: mixing Java byte code created from Ada95 and Java byte code created from Java?
Date: 1997/09/19
Date: 1997-09-19T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Sam says

<<I think that what I'm asking is

1) Does some brand(s) of Ada95 compiler know how to handle the withing of a
library unit compiled by a Java compiler?"

2) "Does some brand(s) of Ada95 linker know how to link Java things created
by an Ada95 compiler to Java things created by a Java compiler?"

Certainly the GNAT-to-JAVA system will (present tense not appropriate
yet!) answer YES, to both questions. I would assume that the current
Intermetrics systems would also answer YES, but I will let someone
else clarify this.