From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Integer Representation
Date: 1997/09/18
Date: 1997-09-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

<<I have an integer representation problem to do.  What is the integer
representation of the integer 438172106?. I cannot find this is my Ada
books or anything on how to
derive the answer. Please respond by email or publicly. Thanks!>>

The integer representation of 438172106 is 438172106. I am sure that
this is not the answer you want, but if you want people to do your
homework, you have to at least clearly describe the assignment :-)