From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Ada 95 Sockets example wanted
Date: 1997/08/17
Date: 1997-08-17T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Marc asks

<<I'd like to see some sample Ada 95 software that deals with the
basics of Unix socket manipulation:  open, close, read, and write.
I've never had to get down to the low-level interaction with
sockets, having been able to use various layering packages on
top of them.>>

One source of sample code is the code for GLADE, the PCS for Ada
distribution from ACT/Europe. This PCS uses sockets for communication,
and of course the sources are available for looking at!