From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Desparately Seeking EZ2LOAD / gcc help!
Date: 1997/07/20
Date: 1997-07-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Mark said

<<I have an OS/2 machine and I can't load the OS/2 version of GNAT on it
(installation fails about 95% through).  So I've tried the EZ2LOAD
Version 3.07.  EVERY file I compile generates the following baffling
error (even if it compiles file in my old Ada 83 compiler)

You definitely cannot expect the DOS version to run successfully under
OS/2, at least I have never succeeded when I tried this. Most likely
the Storage_Error comes from not having the storage allocatoin attributes
of the DOS window set right, but I don't think you will get very far.

Of course no one can help on your OS/2 installation without more information
("fails" is not a description of what happened!)

You might try posting this on chat@gnat.com (subscribe by sending a subscribe
message to chat-request@gnat.com). Perhaps someone there can help you if you
give sufficient detail.