From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: What's Pure for Dist Sytems?
Date: 1997/06/20
Date: 1997-06-20T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Andre says

<<However, even under this proposal, Ada.Strings.Bounded and
Ada.Strings.Unbounded are still non-remote.  I find this an
intolerable restriction, too, and I wonder if anyone sets out to
remedy this...>>

Finding something intolerable does not constitute a solution. I assume you
understand *why* this rule is there. What is your proposal to "remedy this".