From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: Looking for Ada 95 source code
Date: 1997/04/29
Date: 1997-04-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Brian asks

<<I'm looking for some examples of source code which makes use of Ada 95
Storage Pool Management facilities (RM 13.4 stuff), for example a
working implementation of the mark/release pools described but not
implemented in that chapter. I'm aware of many ref counted pointer
libraries out there but I haven't seen much else.>>

Have a look at the secondary stack implementation in GNAT (s-secsta.ads/adb)