From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: [Q] GNAT Success stories?
Date: 1997/04/24
Date: 1997-04-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dave Wright asks

<<Has anyone successfully used gnat on a medium (+60K lines) project?  We're
considering using gnat on a Pentium running Solaris X86.  Any comments,
suggestions, warnings are appreciated.>>

I should also mention that Solaris x86 is now fully supported by
Ada Core Technologies (and there are current commercial users of
this port).

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies