From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: [Q] GNAT Success stories?
Date: 1997/04/24
Date: 1997-04-24T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Dave Wright says

<<Has anyone successfully used gnat on a medium (+60K lines) project?>>

Most of our customers are using GNAT on much larger projects, up to
millions of lines, but there are certainly success stories on smaller
projects as well. We will be publishing a series of GNAT success stories
in the near future.

Meanwhile you might check out the information on the Airfields project,
I believe that there is information on this at the Ada IC. This was the
first deployed Ada 95 project in the DoD, and it used GNAT (this was
deployed about two years ago if my memory is correct).

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies