From: dewar@merv.cs.nyu.edu (Robert Dewar)
Subject: Re: GNAT for Solaris 2.5_x86?
Date: 1997/04/18
Date: 1997-04-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Andreas asks

<<It was quite a while since the last binary distribution of
GNAT for Solaris 2.[45]_x86. Am I the only user of Solaris
on an Intel machine using Ada? I must admit I'm not really
qualified to compile this beast myself, so I wonder if
anyone has compiled GNAT 3.09 for Solaris 2.[45]_x86?
I'm currently setting up a Linux machine instead, but I
prefer to use Solaris...>>

The Solaris x86 version of GNAT is fully supported by Ada Core
Technologies, and a 3.10 release is in use by our customers. This
version will be publicly released some time in the future.

So, you are not the only user!

Robert Dewar
Ada Core Technologies